Scattered, walking sensitive to the rising sun or the cool breeze. My mind aflutter with activity, and although I try to do a deep HAAAA exhale, there’s rumbling within.
Does my mind ever cease with it’s what ifs, or how abouts, or perhaps I shoulds? For fractions of a minute, in rambling stolen moments, a peacefulness of the moment roots my center. And then slips away, and although still balanced, I am going, going, going.
Random thoughts while trying to relax in yoga this morning:
1) Did I remember my bra today?
2) I wonder if I’ll look like a boy when I chop my hair for LOL next week
3) That was one weak up-dog
4) Would the meat be good marinated in coke?
5) would a post on being distracted, but balanced be good today?
6) Peanut-butter…want peanut butter
7) Did I drink enough H20 yesterday?
8) Stop! Thinking! SO MUCH!
9) Seriously, short hair? Would blonde look good?
10) What should I do with Mom…Urg!
Perhaps in my tree pose, perched and growing on one leg…it appears that I am balanced. And perhaps I am…and yet also scattered. And thinking about the scattering makes me more balanced…isn’t that weird?
How do you feel when you’re scattered? What do you usually blame (LOW SUGAR!) for it and what do you do?